PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Meet your physicians for life.
- General Info
- Methodist First Aid Family Care in Wylie provides both routine care and prompt medical treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. Our physicians are board certified in family medicine and specialize in urgent care, primary care, and sports medicine for both children and adults. For your convenience, we can see you on a walk-in basis or by appointment. And we're open six days a week, with extended hours on weekdays. With an experienced and friendly staff and a broad range of services including lab tests and X-rays available on-site, our clinic is designed to provide you and your family with high quality, efficient care. Whether you have a sprain or cut, you're fighting the flu, or simply need a routine check-up or physical, we hope you'll choose Methodist First Aid Family Care for your health care needs.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Medical Clinics, Clinics, Health & Welfare Clinics, Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
- Our physicians offer health and medical services for your entire family with a focus on primary care, urgent care & sports medicine. Each doctor has his own special interests including sports medicine.Stephen Kim, MDKristen Kozman, DO We offer a range of health & medical services that may include:Primary CareColds and fluCuts and scrapesEar infectionsSinus infectionsSkin disorders Sports injuriesStrains and sprains Preventative CareWell-woman examsMen's healthFlu shots, immunizationsPhysicals and blood workSchool physicalsSkin cancer screeningsWell-child examsWeight management Chronic ConditionsAllergiesAsthmaCholesterolDiabetesDigestive-disordersHypertensionSleep apnea and insomniaThyroid-disorders Call today or visit our website for more information about our physicians and the services we offer. Appointments can be easily scheduled over the phone.
- Payment Options
- Methodist First Aid Family Care, Richardson Physician Alliance
Richardson Physician Alliance
- Our physicians are Board Certified in Family Medicine.