PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
04/27/12Provided by Citysearch
I love Dr. Sims and his staff (my dental hygienist, Sharon, and Monica). I started going to them when I lived in Tahoe back in the 80's. When I moved to Reno, I continued to drive to Tahoe for my appointments because I am very particular about dentists. I had bad experiences as a child and for years, I wouldn't go to anyone. Dr. Sims eased my fears, did excellent work, and now, I trust him wholeheartedly. Sharon is personable and thorough, and Monica is welcoming and helpful. I rarely have to wait (even when I am early). I am so happy that they moved to Reno as I no longer have to commute. Thanks to all of you at the office!
11/17/11Provided by Citysearch
This is to thank Stephen L. Sims and his capable staff for taking such good and professional care of my dental needs. Without their intervention, I would probably have plates in my mouth by now. As an example of the quality work they do, in an afternoon session, a root canal was performed and three crowns made and placed in my mouth without the slightest discomfort to the patient, me, Leo Maktenieks. I use this open forum to thank Dr. Stephen Sims and his staff for a job well donel
Be confident with your beautiful new smile!
- General Info
- Steve Sims D.M.D. is a Reno-based dentist providing families with professional services in cosmetic, restorative and preventative dentistry. Our practice offers a wide variety of dental services, including bleaching, veneers, dentures, root canals, extractions, non-surgical gum care and much more. You can also come to us for CEREC one-visit crowns as well as white fillings. We accommodate new patients looking for caring, quality dental care. Insurance is also accepted for your convenience. Turn to our family dental clinic when you're in need of gentle restorative, preventative and cosmetic dentistry. Through continuing education courses, Dr. Sims keeps up to date on all the latest advances in dentistry and helps treat patients effectively to solve their dental problems.
- Business History
- Graduating near the top of his class in 1984, he earned his DMD, Doctorate of Dental Medicine. Dr. Steve then began practicing with Dr. Don Gillespie, at Carnelian Bay, on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. In 2005, he began practicing part time in Reno. Living in Reno since 2000, the commute to Tahoe got to be too much, and he decided to open a brand new, state of the art, full-time practice in northwest Reno. The new office opened in December 2007.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Cosmetic Services, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dentists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- Cosmetic *Bleaching *Veneers *Orthodontics Restorative *Crowns *Dentures *Root Canals *Extractions Preventive *Non-Surgical Gum Care *Sealants
- Payment Options
- With a relaxing atmosphere and a friendly staff, we make it easy for you to get the dental care you need. We even bill all insurance companies for you.