PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
03/31/08Provided by Citysearch
Ashely Llyod is, by far, an excellent dentist and personable character. I have crazy fear of the dentist and I am forever cancelling appointments... she has not only been patient and kind through the whole ordeal. Her professinalism and caring manner is reflected both in her attitude and her work. She is amazing! Furthermore, I nearly have a heart attack when the machines kick up that dreaded drill sound.. I can't even deal with the teeth cleaning .. She is very aware and works diligently to maintain a calm peaceful environment. Parking is the only pain at her office but I'd gladly park on the street and walk blocks to keep this dentist!
02/27/08Provided by Citysearch
My dental visit with Dr. Morrison was the worst medical experience I have had in all of my years of going to doctors and dentists. He is quick to make drastic changes to your teeth without communicating with or gaining consent from his patients first. His lack of professional and personal skills makes for an unpleasant dentist visit. His loyal staff make the experience all the more disappointing, as they do not try to make up for his lack of compassion. I would strongly recommend against Dr. Morrison as a dentist of your choice.
10/30/07Provided by Citysearch
I Love My Dentist! Dr. Lloyd has been working on my mouth for roughly 10 years and has always been so professional and understanding. I think that Dr. Lloyd tries to make me feel as comfortable as possible. She realizes that I am very frightened of going to the dentist. This is probably because I always seem to need to have work done. Unfortunately for me, I love candy and sodas.
I want to share an experience I recently had with Dr. Lloyd. I was eating some particularly sticky candy and I was trying to get it off of my front teeth. When I did this I noticed a distinct bit of pain. It turns out that I had lost a small divot out of my front incisor. I was devastated! What could I do, what if I got a really big cavity there? It just was not a great place to have a problem, cosmetically speaking. So, I called Dr. Lloyd immediately and she saw me the next day. She was calm and told me that this type of thing happens all the time. She quickly filled the spot and I was ready to go. It was like I never had a problem ? it looked perfect. I know that this sounds silly, but I felt that 30 pounds of stress was immediately removed from me. Thank you doctor! I am so happy that she took me so quickly, since I am so used to doctors always being booked up and unavailable when I have a problem. Wonderful customer service!
Another benefit of Dr. Lloyd is that she has such small hands; so much better than huge man-fingers! Small hands in my mind mean more precision and perhaps less mistakes.
Thank you doctor Lloyd!
We Create Healthy, Beautiful Smiles
- General Info
- For nearly a decade, Dr Griffith has been working together with patients to restore the health and enhance the natural beauty of their smile. Using a conservative approach, he takes time to get to know his patients and create a personalized and realistic plan addressing their unique dental needs. Whether you need a routine cleaning and exam, simple teeth whitening, or a full smile makeover, Dr. Griffith and his staff will provide excellent care and a comfortable, friendly and educational office experience. Our comprehensive services include: Cleaning and Exams Teeth Whitening Invisalign® Veneers, including Lumineers® Root Canal Therapy Wisdom Teeth Removal Full Smile Makeovers Dentistry As Unique As You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice.You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice. We offer general, cosmetic and restorative care for the whole family. Located near beautiful downtown Raleigh - between Cameron Village and Glenwood South - we strive to provide the highest-quality, most patient-centered dental care in all of North Carolina. To do this, we use state-of-the-art procedures and technology, and have a talented staff of dental professionals who are passionate about taking care of people. We treat every patient as a whole person and strive to make them comfortable and confident about the care they receive. When you visit our office you'll experience all that contemporary dentistry has to offer. We invite you to look through our website, read what our patients have to say about the practice, and view our work. Be sure to contact our Raleigh dental practice if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good, and how important your dental health is to your overall health. Let us help you attain and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu:
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- General Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry
- Payment Options
- Located in beautiful downtown Raleigh, between Cameron Village and Glenwood South.Directly across from Broughton High School
- University, Cameron Park
- Teeth Cleaning, Exams, Preventive Care, Fillings, Crowns and Bridges, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Invisalign, New Patient Promotional Exam and Welcome Gift
- English, French
- American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Other Information