PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
03/14/11Provided by Citysearch
Dr. Lloyd is a fantastic dentist. I love her staff. They are always so helpful with my kids when I have to take them with me. She has an amazing sense of humor and I couldn't even feel it while she was working in my mouth. Super gentle. I would recommend Dr. Lloyd to everyone.
This is a great dentist for your kids. My cousin and a friend recommended Dr Lloyd. She is great, the office staff is friendly and efficient. They know how to make the kids comfortable. My daughter is actually looking forward to going to the dentist now...
Dr. Lloyd and her office staff took really good care of me, and also made me feel welcome when I got there. My insurance covers many procedures, but last year I needed a few extractions and I had to supplement the insurance, they were very helpful with working out the situation over a few payments. In the past I've had a lot of anxiety about going to dentist, but not anymore after I started going to Dr. Lloyd's office.
Dr. Lloyd is the reason why I get my regular six month cleaning for the whole family done. She is very gentle and thorough. She makes sure that she has explained the whole procedure before any work is done. Her office staff is very helpful and friendly. The whole experience is so stress free, that even my two daughters (6 and 8 year old) have no problem going to her.
The Best Dentist! I really like Dr. Morrison and all of his staff. I moved to Raleigh a little over 4 years ago from a small town in South Carolina where I had gone to the same dentist for 20 years. The first dentist I tried out was a disaster, and I pretty much decided I would rather my teeth rot out of my head then ever go back there. I found Dr. Morrison as a fluke, and I will never go to another dentist again!
Dr. Morrison was recommended to me by a co-worker two years back who referred to him as the best dentist in the Raleigh area especially for kids. He was right! The reason he was highly recommended was simple - he places the quality of his patient's care above everything else. Dr. Morrison takes the time to explain all of the details and your options. I am very happy with the results, my teeth look and feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Morrison.
Dr. Morrison took the time to explain what was going on with my teeth and gums and how it related to additional health concerns and some preventative measures. Now my gums and teeth are healthy again and I am actually excited to go to the dentist!
A trip to the dentist isn't supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable. But, that is exactly what I experienced with Dr. Lloyd and her entire staff. Her attention to my comfort level, not to mention the high quality of her work, makes her the best all around dentist I have ever visited. I highly recommend the services offered by Ashley Lloyd!!!
The most delightful dentist experience ever. She was very funny, pleasant, and friendly to be around. There was no wait, but the waiting area was extremely clean and comfortable. The bird feeders outside the window made it an enjoyable and unique experience. Overall the best dentist appointment ever.
I completely expected him to fuss me out because I had not been to the dentist in five years, instead he was completely polite and understanding. He was not pushy about treatment, and he explained all of my options to me fully; I felt very well informed. He was absolutely the most professional dentist I have ever encountered. Also, the office staff was awesome!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Morrision, I recevied an exam, cleaning, and a nightguard to help with my grinding problem. He did not try to push expensive treatments on me, and the office staff was top notch. The whole experience was excellent, I will be a patient for many years.
I decided to try Dr. Lloyd after my first grader came home and told me she gave a presentation for the first graders at Lacy Elementary for dental month. I figured if she could inspire my first grader to brush her teeth that she might be a pretty good dentist and I was RIGHT!!! She was friendly, easy going, very thorough, very knowledgable, and I felt like I was in good hands(They can even do crowns in-house while you wait). What a super dentist, I am a forever fan.
Dr Jeff is a GREAT dentist. His shots are as painless as they possibly could be and there is something comforting about the ""headlock"" he puts you in when doing work on your mouth. All the staff are VERY helpfull when it comes to making appointments, explaining payment options and maximizing your insurance benefits... I would def (and have) rec family and friends..
02/18/10Provided by YP.com
"Dr. Jeff" as his patients call him is not only a great dentist, but also a really nice guy. My family has been going to him for years. He's considered the best dentist in Raleigh - which is why we go there. But he is also so friendly and nice - believe it or not, but we all look forward to seeing him! His staff is fantastic and the office is very well run. A nine o'clock appointment really means you see him at nine o'clock - which shows that he appreciates your time. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
08/28/08Provided by Citysearch
My friend referred me to Dr. Jeff. I needed new veneers that were old. My smile now looks very young and natural. Dr. Jeff took the time to speak with me about all of my options and the final results, and I liked his ?open? approach. I have had a lot of problems in the past with doctors/dentists ?dumbing things down? and not giving me a full picture of what will be happening during a procedure. I believe that the staff also made sure I was always given full attention. The office is beautiful and has easy access to the city. I also noticed several bird feeders outside the windows - I had a nice couple of minutes wait time and I enjoyed watching a beautiful set of yellow finches ? which helped me to relax. I also thought that the staff gave me their full attention, they were friendly, and did not try to rush things.
08/21/08Provided by Citysearch
I am so glad that I had the opportunity to have Dr. Ashley take care of my dental work. She really took care of my emergency cracked tooth! I was really fearful of what the turnout would be and she calmed my fears and quickly got down to business. Please note that she even came in on the weekend to take care of me! So few dentists bother to do this. I will make sure to visit with her next time I need care. Oh yes, she also has excellent support staff and a beautiful office! So glad to have a woman who understands and who has a gentle touch. Highly recommended.
We Create Healthy, Beautiful Smiles
- General Info
- For nearly a decade, Dr Griffith has been working together with patients to restore the health and enhance the natural beauty of their smile. Using a conservative approach, he takes time to get to know his patients and create a personalized and realistic plan addressing their unique dental needs. Whether you need a routine cleaning and exam, simple teeth whitening, or a full smile makeover, Dr. Griffith and his staff will provide excellent care and a comfortable, friendly and educational office experience. Our comprehensive services include: Cleaning and Exams Teeth Whitening Invisalign® Veneers, including Lumineers® Root Canal Therapy Wisdom Teeth Removal Full Smile Makeovers Dentistry As Unique As You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice.You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice. We offer general, cosmetic and restorative care for the whole family. Located near beautiful downtown Raleigh - between Cameron Village and Glenwood South - we strive to provide the highest-quality, most patient-centered dental care in all of North Carolina. To do this, we use state-of-the-art procedures and technology, and have a talented staff of dental professionals who are passionate about taking care of people. We treat every patient as a whole person and strive to make them comfortable and confident about the care they receive. When you visit our office you'll experience all that contemporary dentistry has to offer. We invite you to look through our website, read what our patients have to say about the practice, and view our work. Be sure to contact our Raleigh dental practice if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good, and how important your dental health is to your overall health. Let us help you attain and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu:
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- General Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry
- Payment Options
- Located in beautiful downtown Raleigh, between Cameron Village and Glenwood South.Directly across from Broughton High School
- University, Cameron Park
- Teeth Cleaning, Exams, Preventive Care, Fillings, Crowns and Bridges, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Invisalign, New Patient Promotional Exam and Welcome Gift
- English, French
- American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Other Information