PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
04/27/11Provided by Citysearch
I know a lot of people have said this, and it is true, Dr.Lloyd always has a smile on her face every time I see her. She always has such an upbeat attitude about things, which makes my dental carelessness not seem so bad. She doesnt complain because I dont always make my 6-month cleaning, she just tells me what I should be doing, and she does it smiling...i like that.
I usually have a problem with going to the dentist and remaining comfortable, but after going to Dr. Morrison my fears are no more. Dr. Morrison and his staff are very comforting and only treat me with the most necessary.
It usually doesnt take long to be in and out, and making an appointment is not a problem with the on-top-of-it staff working there.
I highly recommend Dr. Morrison and his practice...
Dr. Morrison has always been a good dentist to my husband and I; we are always treated very kindly by the staff and doctor, the appointments are never accompanied by a long wait, and he is a pretty easy going person to be around.
I recommend Dr. Morrison and his practice to anyone looking for a good dentist.
I love Dr. Lloyd, she is so great with my daughter and always takes the best care of her. My daughter loves brushing her teeth now, and looks forward to her next cleaning, WOW!
The staff is absolutely amaxing, and has no problem keeping an eye on my daughter while I am being seen. This is the best place you can go...very caring and appreciative of their clients.
Dr. Morrison is awesome. I am always so freaked out when I go to the dentist, but Dr. Morrison and his staff always make sure that I am comfortable and seem to calm my anxiety. He is super gentle and pleasant to be around. Dr. Morrison has been looking after my family and I for a few years now and we are completely committed to keeping him as our dentist.
I have been so impressed with Dr. Lloyd and her staff...there is never a long with in the waiting room, the atmosphere in the office is not like going to the dentist but being in a comfortable lounge waiting for something other than getting your mouth drilled. Dr. Lloyd has made the ""dentist"" experience more than a horrible experience (like my previous dentist) but a pleasant check-up. I highly recommend Dr. Lloyd!
My kids just love Dr. Lloyd; every time we go to the dentist, they are already asking me when we will be coming back. She always has such a friendly smile, and the staff are great with reminding me of our future appointments. Not to mention, she is great explaining all necessary treatments to me before hand. I highly recommend Dr. Lloyd!!!
This place is great. It is extremely efficient but Dr. Lloyd has never made me feel rushed. She made sure to answer all of my questions. For example when I asked her about the filling that was replacing my old broken silver one, Dr. Lloyd gave me a hands on demonstration. When my mouth regained feeling later in the day I noticed a sharp spot on my tooth. Dr. Lloyd had me come in right away and it was fixed and I was on my way in 20 minutes. (No appointment needed).
I highly recommend Ashley Lloyd!
Dr. Lloyd was very nice and engaged in an appropriate level of chit-chat for dental work (you know the deal: don't ask me elaborate questions with cotton in my mouth!)
All in all, it was a nicer experience than one typically associates with ""dentist,"" so I highly recommend Morrison and Lloyd.
This place can actually make going to the dentist fun. The staff are amazing: both fun and professional, Dr. Morrison and Dr. Lloyd. I've been going here for years and don't have a single complaint.
A friend recommended Dr. Morrison to me years ago after I complained about another dentist, and I will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.
Dr. Lloyd is a fantastic dentist. I love her staff. They are always so helpful with my kids when I have to take them with me. She has an amazing sense of humor and I couldn't even feel it while she was working in my mouth. Super gentle. I would recommend Dr. Lloyd to everyone.
I have always been afraid of going to the dentist. I had always had bad experiences in one way or the other with all the other dentists that I have had. With Dr. Morrison & his staff, I have always felt that I was the only patient that they had. They have all been very helpful with me. I would recommend Dr. Morrison to anyone that would benefit from personal and pain-free dental work. Dr. Morrison & his staff get an A+ for all their services!
We Create Healthy, Beautiful Smiles
- General Info
- For nearly a decade, Dr Griffith has been working together with patients to restore the health and enhance the natural beauty of their smile. Using a conservative approach, he takes time to get to know his patients and create a personalized and realistic plan addressing their unique dental needs. Whether you need a routine cleaning and exam, simple teeth whitening, or a full smile makeover, Dr. Griffith and his staff will provide excellent care and a comfortable, friendly and educational office experience. Our comprehensive services include: Cleaning and Exams Teeth Whitening Invisalign® Veneers, including Lumineers® Root Canal Therapy Wisdom Teeth Removal Full Smile Makeovers Dentistry As Unique As You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice.You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice. We offer general, cosmetic and restorative care for the whole family. Located near beautiful downtown Raleigh - between Cameron Village and Glenwood South - we strive to provide the highest-quality, most patient-centered dental care in all of North Carolina. To do this, we use state-of-the-art procedures and technology, and have a talented staff of dental professionals who are passionate about taking care of people. We treat every patient as a whole person and strive to make them comfortable and confident about the care they receive. When you visit our office you'll experience all that contemporary dentistry has to offer. We invite you to look through our website, read what our patients have to say about the practice, and view our work. Be sure to contact our Raleigh dental practice if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good, and how important your dental health is to your overall health. Let us help you attain and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu:
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- General Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry
- Payment Options
- Located in beautiful downtown Raleigh, between Cameron Village and Glenwood South.Directly across from Broughton High School
- University, Cameron Park
- Teeth Cleaning, Exams, Preventive Care, Fillings, Crowns and Bridges, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Invisalign, New Patient Promotional Exam and Welcome Gift
- English, French
- American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Other Information