PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
12/20/11Provided by Citysearch
We love everyone that works in the office! Dr. Ashley Lloyd is WONDERFUL! The receptionist is a real cool and organized assistant. She can make appointments with you by email which is so awesome for my family and I. I am happy with our experiences with Dr. Lloyd, and will continue letting her meet our dental needs.
11/07/11Provided by Citysearch
Ashley has been the dentist for my family for a few years now...a couple things you should know: She is very good with children, she is very gentle with adults as well :), and she is very informative about the treatments she recommends and does not push anything on to you. Her staff is very friendly, they always make reminder calls for your appointments, and overall very impressive dentist!
10/25/11Provided by Citysearch
Thanks to Dr. Lloyd for the past couple of years my teeth and oral hygiene are in pristine condition...she is very calm and collective and that makes me a whole lot more open to someone working on my teeth who seems to do so naturally! Again, thank you Dr. Lloyd!!!
09/08/11Provided by Citysearch
This was my first visit...
Very friendly staff who all try to make you feel at ease, in more ways than one.
Dr. Lloyd herself is friendly, sweet, attentive to your teeth (no rushed cleaning job). Wants to make sure you're comfortable and not in pain.
Only went in for a cleaning this time, but it was one of the most relaxed teeth cleanings I've had...if one can say that a teeth cleaning is relaxing
08/29/11Provided by Citysearch
Everytime I have to go to the dentist, I make excuses to reschedule...and reschedule...and reschedule...I even decided to change dentists...and thats how I met Ashley Lloyd. I have the worst anxiety when it comes to anyone and anything touching my teeth, I found out I needed a root canal, and I totally freaked, luckily Dr. Lloyd was completely reassuring, and has a very calming tone that seemed to soothe my anxiety. Before I knew it the appt. was over and time to go, thank you to everyone at Morrison and Lloyd who insured me a relaxed and calming experience...
I have been going to this dentist since I started working at my job 5 years ago and it was recommended to me by my co-workers. And let me tell you, I LOVE THIS PLACE!
I have the world's crappiest gums, so dentist visits are usually pretty painful for me. However, they are extremely gentle and informative,which makes things a lot more enjoyable. Additionally, you can have a CD player with headphones, so that you can zone out and forget what is going on in your mouth.
Ashley Lloyd = AWESOME and gentle dentist!!!
Dr. Lloyd is a very professional, efficient, and friendly dentist. I have moved a lot over the last ten years and have sought services from multiple practitioners. I have returned to Ashley on several occasions when possible because I am very pleased by the service provided and work that I have had done. I would highly recommend them because I feel that she only recommends necessary work to be done.
06/09/11Provided by Citysearch
Ashley is very professional, experienced, thorough, clean, modern, caring, and friendly; the best I've ever been to. She informs you of what she is doing, teaches you what you need to know, answers your questions, and she tells you what you need to do differently in a nice and respectful way. I'm not one that dislikes dentists, but I've felt uncomfortable under the hands of many dentists -- not here.
I used to be horribly afraid of the dentist until I started seeing Dr. Lloyd. She is amazingly gentle and skilled. They use a topical anesthetic before using the needle so I literally feel no pain at all. The office is beautiful and feels like entering a spa. The staff at the front desk is very helpful and kind. The whole staff seems to be in a good mood and knows what they are doing. I give their office five stars because I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!
I've been going to Dr. Lloyd for years. She is one of the best dentists I've ever been too. She really cares about you and your teeth. She knows what she's doing, she keeps you informed and she gives you advice on how to prevent problems in the future. She can make room for emergencies, and always tries to work with your schedule!
Dr. Lloyd is great. As it turned out I needed 5 fillings, and the whole process was pain free. She was very professional, personable and efficient -- everything you'd want from a dentist visit.
Her office staff was great, friendly and inviting. Took care of my every need, and made my appointments to fit my schedule nicely.
One word ""AWESOME""
Over the years I've seen a whole bunch of dentist. Lot's of dentist push out their bi-annual teeth cleanings to a part-time dental hygienist. Dr. Lloyd is customer service oriented, Dr. Lloyd does not over sell her services, and does all the work herself. Her office is very good about reminder calls and we always get goodies (new tooth brush, paste, floss, etc.) after each appointment.
Dr. Lloyd takes pride in building her practice and she is honest and extremely hardworking!
I am lucky to have found Dr. Lloyd. She was recommended by a colleague who has dental problems. Dr. Lloyd is everything a wonderful dentist should be: caring, well-educated, current, gentle, interested...with the added bonus of also being fun. The office staff is fab! I have referred many patients and will continue to do so. I have had many dentists, and I hope Dr. Lloyd will be the last!!
Officially Dr. Lloyd is awesome! The office staff, also awesome, were incredibly friendly and helpful.
Dr. Lloyd was very informative, answered my questions, helped me to make a plan for my tooth care that works with my schedule and my teeth. She was funny and personable. What more could you ask for in a dentist?
The office was modern, sunny and inviting and most importantly incredibly clean!
I would recommend Dr. Lloyd's office to anyone!!
I had not been to the dentist in a while, but the other weekend I chipped a tooth, and I rummaged through the phone book, and got ashley lloyd... I was seen immediately, and I was out of there before I knew it! She did a great job, and I wasnt in there very long at all!
Dr. Lloys has been great for my entire family. She has been taking care of my husband and I, and our two kids since their first appointment. She is awesome with kids, patient with adults (my husband hates the dentist, haha), and she is very thorough and informative. She has helped my kids transition well into ritual brushing and made it fun for them, they look forward to seeing her twice a year. Her prices are reasonable, and the staff and atmosphere are also very inviting and friendly. I highly recommend Ashley Lloyd to individuals, and to families.
05/05/11Provided by Citysearch
I love going to Ashley Lloyd, her office staff is so sweet and helpful! Its always easy to make appointments, and they are really good about reminding me of my appointments. Dr. Lloyd is always so good with my teeth, and does not do anything with out fully consulting me first.
So going to the dentist is not so bad, this is what I told my son right before we went to a cleaning with Dr. Morrison. He came out about an hour later, and said you were right it is not so bad.
Dr. Morrison is great with my kids, and that to me is a lot to say about a dentist.
The staff is very friendly, and there has never been a long wait.
Ever since I started going to Dr.Morrison, I have been enjoying going to the dentist a lot more. Let's just say I have had some bad experiences with other dentists, and he has really shined a light on making going to the dentist a priority.
Dr.Lloyd has the most gentle touch. The drill honestly scars me, and it took me a while to get comfortable with the idea, but she has definitely got my vote for a gently and easy touch. Dr. Lloyd is great, she has a great staff, and there is never a long wait at the office. By the time my appointment is over, the staff already has a reminder card made up for me for my next appointment so I do not have to wait.
We Create Healthy, Beautiful Smiles
- General Info
- For nearly a decade, Dr Griffith has been working together with patients to restore the health and enhance the natural beauty of their smile. Using a conservative approach, he takes time to get to know his patients and create a personalized and realistic plan addressing their unique dental needs. Whether you need a routine cleaning and exam, simple teeth whitening, or a full smile makeover, Dr. Griffith and his staff will provide excellent care and a comfortable, friendly and educational office experience. Our comprehensive services include: Cleaning and Exams Teeth Whitening Invisalign® Veneers, including Lumineers® Root Canal Therapy Wisdom Teeth Removal Full Smile Makeovers Dentistry As Unique As You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice.You Welcome to the Raleigh dental practice. We offer general, cosmetic and restorative care for the whole family. Located near beautiful downtown Raleigh - between Cameron Village and Glenwood South - we strive to provide the highest-quality, most patient-centered dental care in all of North Carolina. To do this, we use state-of-the-art procedures and technology, and have a talented staff of dental professionals who are passionate about taking care of people. We treat every patient as a whole person and strive to make them comfortable and confident about the care they receive. When you visit our office you'll experience all that contemporary dentistry has to offer. We invite you to look through our website, read what our patients have to say about the practice, and view our work. Be sure to contact our Raleigh dental practice if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good, and how important your dental health is to your overall health. Let us help you attain and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu:
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- General Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry
- Payment Options
- Located in beautiful downtown Raleigh, between Cameron Village and Glenwood South.Directly across from Broughton High School
- University, Cameron Park
- Teeth Cleaning, Exams, Preventive Care, Fillings, Crowns and Bridges, Teeth Whitening, Veneers, Invisalign, New Patient Promotional Exam and Welcome Gift
- English, French
- American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Other Information