PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
11/17/09Provided by Citysearch
I was pleased with this office. However, I recently called for a appointment for pain and was given an appointment a few days later. That first appointment was cancelled and rescheduled the next day. I went to the appointment thinking I would be serviced that day only to be given an appointment a week away because he didn't have time to do my filling. I am not happy and I am looking for another dentist. What was the purpose of me coming there only to be told to come back next week. It makes no sense to me.
Excellence in Cosmetic and General Dentistry
- General Info
- Welcome to Caring Smile Family Dentistry in Raleigh, NC At Caring Smile Family Dentistry the oral health of you and your entire family is our top priority. We understand many people have a fear about visiting the dentist and want to make every visit a wonderful experience. Our staff is here to provide help in every way possible. We are committed to providing gentle care and the personalized attention you and your family deserve. Our office provides convenient appointment times, the best of todays modern dentistry and a wonderful environment for all our patients. We offer an extremely comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet not just your needs but of those you care about as well. To see a full list of our services please feel free to visit our website. In addition to providing outstanding care and treatment we are happy to assist you in filling your insurance claims to make sure you get the most from your benefit provider. We also understand that sometimes insurance is not enough and the financial requirements of inclusive health care can be a stressful one. To alleviate this and make any treatment affordable and free of stress we have financing programs in place for all our patients. A message from Dr. Bridget A. Neuman, DDS Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship. I appreciate the time youve taken to read and find out more about this dental practice. My team and I hope the many services we can provide will help you achieve optimum oral health. I am a Graduate of The University of Iowa College of Dentistry 2003. I am happily married with three beautiful children. I decided to open this business after 11 years of dental practice here in North Carolina. Call Now to Make an appointment...well give you a reason to smile!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dentists, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry
- Payment Options
- We are located in North Raleigh just off I-540 on Falls of Neuse Rd between Stonegate Dr & Litchford Rd before you reach Falls Pointe Shopping Center.
- North Raleigh
- Insurance Accepted Personalized Service Sedation Dentistry Emergency Care After Hours Emergency Service
Purchased practice from Dr. Wenda
- American Dental Association North Carolina Dental Society
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Wi-Fi: AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots