PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
The fastest Process Servers in NJ.
- General Info
- Our company is owned and operated by Bill Valentin, a retired law enforcement professional with over 20 years of experience. Bill has testified at all levels of The justice system. We are fastest Process Servers in NJ make us your last call, We specialize in serving legal documents or documents with legal consequence in New Jersey. Our experienced Retired Law Enforcement Officers recognize the importance of what we do for you. We treat your legal papers as if they were our own and will serve the documents as quickly and efficiently as possible, while simultaneously advising you upon completion and promptly generating an Affidavit of service. Our judicial system, from Civil, Our mission statement is to deliver professional, proficient and efficient legal support services EVERY TIME. After all, your business is our business. Bill personally oversees all assignments being submitted. Our employees are licensed Private Investigators, " SO IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR TARGET I BET WE CAN". We carry both errors and omissions insurance (E&O) as well as general liability for both our protection and the protection of all of our clients. You can fax, mail, email, or we will pick up your next serve. So please afford us the opportunity for your next assignment and discover the reasons why our company is a leader in the industry.
- Extra Phones
NJ fastest Process Servers: 855-424-3287
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Process Servers, Courier & Delivery Service, Legal Document Assistance, Private Investigators & Detectives, Skip Tracing
- Payment Options
- We have offices in Northern NJ and Central NJ. Our locations gives us the Geographical advantage to serve the state of NJ with ease and speed. This is a big part of why our NJ process servers are the fastest in the state of NJ.
- North Ironbound
- Same Day Service no additional charge!
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Serve-Now ProcessServers.com SubpoenaControl.com
- Other Information
Parking: Street, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes