PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Mayo Clinic Fellowship Trained Plastic Surgeon
- General Info
- Plastic Surgeon Dr. David Shafer trained at the world famous Mayo Clinic and was selected for the prestigious fellowship at M.E.E.T.H. (Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital) in NYC. While most plastic surgeons go directly into practice, he had the honor to operate with many of the world's most distinguished plastic surgeons. Today, Dr. Shafer sees consultations in his Midtown Office and performs procedures in his Park Ave office and at M.E.E.T.H. where he teaches the next generation of plastic surgeons from NYU, Columbia and Cornell Universities. W. Magazine named Dr. Shafer a "Great New Talent" in plastic surgery. He is featured in Real Housewives of New York City, New York Magazine, Quest Magazine, Town and Country, Elle, New Beauty, New York Social Diary, Make Me Heal Celebrity Plastic Surgery, Health Break, New York Daily News, New York Post, Newsweek, Gotham Magazine, Plastic Surgery Channel, New Beauty Magazine. He has published chapters on Botox techniques, facelift techniques and plastic surgery anesthesia. He produced a DVD to teach doctors how to inject Botox and to perform facelifts. He wrote chapters on facelift techniques and collagen injections. Dr. Shafer's research is presented nationally, has earned many first place awards and resulted in publications in several journals. Dr. Shafer traveled to Vietnam to operate on children with congenital facial deformities and traveled to Kenya to operate in Nairobi. He has traveld to Asia to teach Botox techniques and the Middle East to operate on VIP patients.With a mix of local New Yorkers and out-of-town patients, Dr. Shafer works with each patient individually to achieve the best results.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Health Resorts, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Skin Care
- Procedures: * Acculift * Blepharoplasty (Eyelids) * Botox Cosmetic * Brow Lift * Dysport * Evolence Injections * Facelift * Facial Implants (Chin Implants and Cheek Implants) * Fat Injections/Fat Grafting * Fractional CO2 Laser * Glycolic Acid Peels * Juvederm XC * Laser Neck Lift * Laser Resurfacing * Latisse * Lip Augmentation * Mid-Facelift * Otoplasty (Ears) * Prevelle * Radiesse * Restylane * Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) * Sculptra * TCA Peel * XEOMIN * Laser Hair Removal * Belotero Breast Procedures: * Augmentation Mammoplasty (Breast Augmentation and Implants) * Mastopexy (Breast Lift) * Reduction Mammoplasty (Breast Reduction) Body Procedures: * Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) * Laser Body Contouring * Liposuction * Smartlipo Laser Liposuction - Multiplex (MPX), Triplex (TPX) * Tumescent Liposuction Reconstruction Procedures: * Endoscopic (Minimally Invasive) * Laser Mole Removal * Laser Tattoo Removal * Reparative Cosmetic Surgery * Scar Revision * Secondary Repair of Congenital Defects Services: * Care Credit Accepted * Cosmetic Surgery * Dermatology * Skin Care Male and Female Patients Welcome, International Patients ask about our Fly in Program. If you think that you need a plastic surgeon but you do not see your procedure on this list, please call our office to discuss your concern. Dr. Shafer would be happy to evaluate your issue and help you formulate a plan with him or refer you to the appropriate specialists.
- Payment Options
- * Acculift * Botox * Care Credit * Dysport * Evolence * Juvederm XC * Latisse * Radiesse * Sculptra * SmartLipo * SmartLipo MPX * SmartLipo TPX
- 53rd Between Madison and 5th Avenue, Right Near the E and M Trains
- Midtown East, Midtown Manhattan
- State of the modern facility also specializing in non-surgical laser rejuvenation including vaginal wellness.
- English, Spanish
- Manhattan Eye,Ear & Throat Hospital Lenox Hill Hospital
- Other Information
By Appointment Only: Yes