PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Compassionate With You. Tough On The Opposition.
- General Info
- Mr. Farrugia has 44 years of trial experience, of which the last 31 years have been in the area of employment law. He represents employees who have been subjected to illegal discrimination based on race, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability. In addition, he represents victims of sexual harassment & illegal wage & hour practices. He also represents employees who have been denied accommodations for his or her religious beliefs.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Employment Discrimination Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys, Sexual Harassment Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
- Age discrimination (ADEA) Race and national origin discrimination (Title VII) Gender and pregnancy discrimination (Title VII) Religious discrimination and accommodation (Title VII) Disability discrimination or disability accommodation (ADA and ADAAA) Sexual harassment Retaliation and wrongful termination Whistleblower and qui tam, including environmental whistleblower Wage and hour disputes FMLA violations Tenure disputes with universities Employee contracts and agreements
- Suite 2100
- French Quarter - CBD, Central Business District
Super Lawyers 2007
- NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS ASSOCIATION,AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
Farrugia Law Firm LLC