PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/08/09Provided by YP.com
I have a rescued Yorkshire Terrier. He was very barky and could not pay attention for anything. Imagine being 2 years old and not house trained. It was terrible. In 2 visits, Renee helped me reduce the barking and now he pays much closer attention to me and his house training is greatly improved. No accidents for weeks. I'm very pleased.
If You Treat Your Dog Like a Human, He'll Treat You Like a Dog!
- General Info
- I offer training and behavior modification privately in your home. I use positive, reward-based methods. I do not use choke collars or prong collars and I also avoid all shock collars! I would love the opportunity to teach you how to effectively train your dog to focus on you and to motivate him or her to want to learn appropriate behaviors both in your home and out in public. By motivating your dog with positive, reward-based training methods, you will create a wonderful relationship with your companion dog based on trust and good communications rather than by using pain and intimidation. If you have just purchased a puppy, please contact me so we can have a 2-hour Puppy Consult. I'll teach you appropriate methods of housetraining. I'll educate you on how to effectively and positively train your puppy to learn not to put his teeth on anyone's skin. The teething/biting stage of puppy-hood is NORMAL, but very challenging. But we need to work on this NOW before puppy gets his/her adult teeth! If your dog is shy or fearful of other dogs or certain humans, we can help change those negative emotions to become more positive by using a process called systematic desensitization and counter-conditioning. I hope to hear from you soon :-) I Train Without Pain
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Pet Services, Dog Training, Pet Training
- We can help you get the following issues under control by Training and doing Behavior Modification * Dogs that Jump up to Greet; * Puppies and Dogs that Chew on Furniture; * Dogs that Dig up the Yard; * Housetraining Puppies and Rescued Dogs; * Dogs that suffer from Anxiety (incl. separation anxiety); * Dogs that are Fearful of Humans or other Dogs; * Dogs that are Reactive on leash; * Dogs that are protective of food, toys and bones; * Dogs that Won't Come When Called;
- Payment Options
- Serving the South Jersey area, including Camden County, Gloucester County and Burlington County as well as Cumberland County and some sections of Atlantic County. I frequently train in Hammonton, Mays Landing, Cherry Hill, Deptford, Woodbury,
- If you have found me through YP.com and sign up for dog training in your home, I will travel up to 45 minutes without charging an extra travel fee. You must tell me you saw my ad on YP.com!
- I am a Professional Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (www.apdt.com). I am also a Professional Member of the Pet Professional Guild (www.petprofessionalguild.com). I am a Certified Member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants - Dog Division (www.iaabc.org).