PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I have had my car serviced at this location and have had excellent customer service every time. They take very good care of your car and are very knowledgable. They don't nickel and dime you like some places. I would highly recommend this Tunex. Linda
I have been going to Tunex in Mesa for my car repairs for over 10 years. However; I was suckered into one of those low price oil change shops with a coupon. To make a long story short when I walked out of there I paid well over $20 for my so called $14.95 oil change. I felt worked over and was told I needed over $1800 of work done to my car. I immediately called Paul at Tunex and told him what had happened and begged for his forgiveness. He told me "don't worry everyone falls for that trick sometime." Paul asked me to come down and we would look at my car and their recommendations together. I turns out I didn't need the $600 brake job they said I needed. Not even close! And I didn't need a tune-up either... I had that done 8 months ago at Tunex. Bottom line I will never go anywhere else again! Thank you Paul... I owe you lunch.
We don't roll the diagnostic dice, we diagnose the problem and we guarantee the solution.
- General Info
- In 1996, Richard Broadwater had a passion for serving people and made a business decision to open Tunex Mesa with a technology-based foundation instead of being sales driven.Our mission is to provide and serve our customers with excellent care, consistent quality repairs & car maintenance, with clear and concise communication.Our certified technicians specialize in technology and communication so that your experience with Tunex Mesa exceeds your expectations.Our vision is to build a solid relationship with every customer that is based on trust, loyalty, and comfort.TrustMost of our new customers come to us by referrals. (People dont refer friends and family to a shop they dont trust.)We have been a proud member of The Better Business Bureau with and A+ rating for over nine years.Our customers are always welcome to visually connect with any concerns our staff may identify, and observe all repairs from our waiting area.We make your old parts available to you at the time of delivery.A complete written quote is prepared and reviewed with the customer and only authorized service and repairs are performed with top quality parts.We dont do guess work. We diagnose the problem and guarantee the solution for up to 12 months or 12,000 miles on most repairs.ConvenienceWe are a full service facility. We can provide all the services that your car may need. We can handle everything from oil changes, to diagnostics, to engine repairs. (Basically everything but body work.)We offer same day service on most repairs and maintenance.Complementary shuttle service. Please let us know when you schedule your appointment if you are in need of a ride to your home or office. (limitations apply)Our customers receive special pricing on rental cars. Most rentals start under $30 per day. We will be happy to reserve a car for you today.After hours drop-off. Our customers have the convenience of dropping their car off after hours or on the weekends.The Right StuffWe invest. Simply stated we have made a substantial investment in both the training of our staff and the latest technology in order to assure an accurate and lasting repair every time.Trained and certified technicians. We employ only experienced and highly trained ASE certified technicians. In fact when combined our technicians utilize more than 45 years in experience. We require ongoing education for all of our staff to make sure we stay current in a constantly changing environment.State of the art equipment. At Tunex Mesa we have the right equipment to diagnose your vehicle. We use factory scan tools and Bosch diagnostic equipment. We have the ability to service todays technology as well as yesterdays classics.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Transmission, Automotive Tune Up Service, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
- Payment Options
- AC Delco, Acura, Audi, BF Goodrich, BMW, Bosch, Bridgestone, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Dunlop, Firestone, Ford, GM, GM Goodwrench, Goodyear, Honda, Interstate, Isuzu, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Michelin, Napa, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, Yokohama
- Main Cross streets are Guadalupe and Alma School Rd.
- Marlborough Mesa
- Free high speed Internet, comfy lounge, drop off service, shuttle, discount on rentals, appointments, walk ins welcome.
Car Care One
- ASE Certified BBB AccreditedCar Care OneGreen Shield Certified
Faith Works Auto
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes