- Chiropractic Injury TreatmentMy goal is to help you receive the proper care after a personal injury, auto accident or fall. I am devoted to helping you obtain the most comprehensive treatments and the care you deserve, so you may maintain your quality of life after an injury and can begin to feel like yourself again.
- Chiropractic AdjustmentsAt Kauzlarich Chiropractic, I will conduct a physical examination to assess your shoulder pain and develop a treatment plan that best fits your needs. In many cases, I will prescribe treatments such as chiropractic adjustments and/or stretching to treat and heal your shoulder pain. Routine chiropractic care will help to ensure reduced inflammation, alleviated pain, and that you are healing without the use of medication.
- Spinal AdjustmentsD.D. Palmer opened the first chiropractic school two years later, and in the century since, chiropractic professionals have used spinal adjustments to help people prevent and cope with back pain, carpal tunnel, muscle strain, headaches and migraines, and a variety of other physical ailments. Millions of people benefit from the work of Dr. Palmer today.
- Nutritional ConsultationI offer nutritional counseling to help optimize your health goals. I want to help break down the myths surrounding common diets and simplify your nutrition by focusing on an anti-inflammatory lifestyle. Please contact our office to see how you can start your own journey toward optimal health today.
- SubluxationSciatica is usually caused by sciatic nerve compression. This compression can happen for a variety of reasons such as lumbar spine subluxation (misaligned vertebrae), herniated or bulging discs, pregnancy and childbirth, tumors, diabetes, and/or additional diagnosed medical conditions.
- Manipulation TherapyKinesiology Taping is a precise rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints. This technique allows the body’s normal range of motion as well as providing extending soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting. Kinesio tape is latex-free and hypoallergenic which makes it “skin friendly” for patients with sensitive or fragile skin; such as, patients with diabetes, fibromyalgia or rheumatoid arthritis. You can wear it for days at a time even in the shower or pool without peeling off, because it is heat-activated. It is safe for populations ranging from pediatric to geriatric and successfully treats a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and other medical conditions. Kinesiology Taping is a therapeutic taping technique that not only offers patients the support they are looking for but also rehabilitates the affected condition as well. By targeting different receptors within the somatosensory system, kinesiology tape alleviates pain and facilitates lymphatic drainage by microscopically lifting the skin. This lifting affect forms convolutions in the skin thus increasing interstitial space and allowing for a decrease in inflammation of the affected areas.
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish