PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Providing of Care that will inspire you.
- General Info
- We are fully equipped for spinal rehabilitation and chiropractic care with supportive massage therapy services. We are also the home of Transformational Dialogues, a weekly program of workshops on Chiropractic and Alternative Healing Modalities with guest speakers from around the greater Seattle area...
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed - Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Back Care Products & Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Health & Wellness Products, Massage Therapists
- Chiropractic Services are provided in a wonderfully nurturing setting, conveniently located just off Highway 525 in the Bayview Corner region of Langley. It is easily accessed by public transportation. A new patient can expect a first visit to last approximately one hour with the inclusion of face to face consultation with the doctor, examination and treatment. Treatment may include any and all of the following: pre-treatment preparation such as moist heat, ice packs, spinal warm-up, spinal and/or extremity adjustments, rehabilitative procedures, lifestyle suggestions, nutritional recommendations and exercise instruction. When appropriate, the use of craniosacral work and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) may be included.
- Payment Options
- Tempurpedic, Therapeutica
- In the Bayview Corner region of Langley, one block off Highway 525 just off Hwy. 525 and Bayview Rd
- Member Washington State Chiropractic Association Member Langley Chamber of Commerce member of Freeland Chamber of Commerce
- Other Information