PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Kansas City's Eye Specialists in Cataract and Premium Lens Implant Surgery, Glaucoma, LASIK, Macular Degeneration, and diseases of the eye.
- General Info
- Silverstein Eye Centers is a full-service eye care practice that specializes in Lasik vision correction, cataract and lens implantation surgeries. It offers treatment for diseases of the cornea and retina. The clinic provides oculoplastic and medical and surgical glaucoma services. Silverstein Eye Centers also offers treatment for various eye conditions related to macular degeneration, flashes and floaters, blepharitis, dryness and diabetic retinopathy. Additionally, the clinic participates in insurance plans of several providers, such as Medicare, Medicaid, United Healthcare and Family Health Partners. Silverstein Eye Centers maintains a location in Kansas City, Mo
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Optical Goods, Laser Vision Correction, Opticians, Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmology Comprehensive Eye Exams Cataracts and Premium Lens Implants Refractive vision correction LASIK/PRK Macular Degeneration Diabetes Glaucoma Diseases of the cornea and retina Dry Eye treatment and allergy testing Cosmetic treatments such as Latisse.
- Payment Options
- (Lasik) Laser Vision Correction
- Blue Ridge Tower, at I-70 and Blue Ridge Boulevard.
- East Side, Sterling Acres
- Compassionate Doctors with professional medical staff dedicated to your care. Welcoming waiting room Hospitality services - coffee, cookies and helping hands Free wireless internet
Most Insurances accepted
- American Academy of Ophthalmology American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery American Board of Ophthalmology American Ophthalmological Society
- Other Information
By Appointment Only: Yes
Price Range : Above Average