PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
"The Art and Science of Comfortable Dentistry"
- General Info
- NKC Dental is a Multi-Specialty Family Practice featuring the latest dental services, techniques, and equipment. Serving the Kansas City area since 1991. Our commitment is to our wonderful patients who trust us to do the very best for them every single visit. We will keep you comfortable and pain free guaranteed. We will help you develop a dental care plan based on your needs and wants. One that is built for you in order to make sure that your smile lasts a lifetime. The practice can do 90-95% of all needed dental treatment in our office so you don't have to visit different specialists, and most treatment can be accomplished in just one visit because of our high tech CAD/CAM CEREC/Plan Scan Equipment (Crowns, Bridges and Veneers in one visit, no temporaries or gooey impressions), Laser Dentistry(no-shot dentistry), No x-rays if requested, because we have light initiated imaging called Cari-Vu from DEXIS imaging no radiation just plain "light" to illuminate at your teeth.
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dentists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists
- Payment Options
- CEREC Single Visit Crowns, Dental Implants- All on Four, Invisalign, WaterLase No Shot-No Drill, iCAT 3D Imaging
- Centrally located in the heart of Kansas City. We are at the corner of Swift and Armour Rd. in North Kansas City. 3 Miles North form The Power and Light District downtown.
- Direct TVApple TVNoise Cancelling Headphones Bose/ Dr. DreiPadMassage and Heated dental chairsVirtual Reality Video Glasses
Pro Sports Doctors Association
American Dental Association
Academy of General Dentistry
Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Missouri Dental Association
- Kansas City Chiefs Dental ProviderTeamSmile Dentist since 2006 serving uninsured kids from the Metro with the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Sporting to free dental care. www.teamsmile.org
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Appointment Needed: Yes