PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
10/14/16Provided by YP.com
These 5 stars for pediatric department in memorial Hermann hospital 77024
Special thanks to the RN her name is Holly for her professional attitude and very nice manner with us and with my son Hassan .
A very special thanks to the attendant Doctor Dr. Vu for the great and scientific management.
thank you guys and I wish you hard luck .
10/04/14Provided by YPmobile
Didn't have the room clean. Attendant who brought me from the ER had to make the bed and didn't wipe down the bed. Assistant asked me if I wanted to sleep in my clothes and when I asked for a gown she got mad when she had to go get it. She saw I was having trouble changing my clothes but didn't offer to help. There was no tv changer so no sound. I got one 5 hours later. In the morning a person can to clean room but just wiped the sink out. It also takes the staff 30 minutes to answer your call button.
01/14/14Provided by YPmobile
I went there I set there for 3 hours and i was not seen. I went to make a complaint and they sent me back to some doctor and they put me in the system saying I was only 30 minutes when I was there 3 hours. I walked out of a place cut my wrist been off twice for nothing they recommend me to a clinic when I have full coverage insurance now you tell me how that goes to work is sad that you go somewhere and you cannot be seen with ensuring the wind out but I had full coverage insurance but they will send me to a clinic like I do you have any money no nothing but I was well dressed but the fact of the matter is I'll let them know I had insurance only get you to the back and get you to the back it was too late
10/10/10Provided by YPmobile
I have been to this hospital Many times and was always well taken care of! If you don't like it here go somewhere else! I know people that would disagree on what you said about where you came from! People I know that have lived there!! Sorry you had a bad experience but that is not indicative of what Texas and Houston is all about! Alot of people have been to this hospital and did just great! This hospital has been around for a long time for a reason! You had bad experience I get that, but this place has also HELPED more people than hurt!!! You are being a little harsh on a city you haven't lived at long enough to know much about! - Much less the hospital! If you are not happy go back home! Alot of people love it here and call it home. -Even people that came from where you think is so great!
There's a way to stay well.
- General Info
- In operation fro more than 20 years, Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital employs a staff of doctors, nurses and therapists. The hospital offers specialized children s health care and high-risk pregnancy services through more than 10 hospitals. It provides programs in neurosciences, trauma, cardiac care and transplantation. Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital also offers education and support services for families. The hospital provides emergency pediatric and neonatal transport services. It offers critical care services for premature children. The hospital additionally features books, games and Internet services. It is a part of the Memorial Hermann Healthcare System, which is a nonprofit, community-owned, health care system that operates over 10 hospitals in Texas. Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital maintains a location in Houston.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Medical Centers, Children's Hospitals, Hospitals
- Medical Services
- Payment Options
- Acuvue, NOVA ORTHO, WALG, WESLO, STAMINA PR, Air Optix, FINEST, NAT MADE, S/R HERO, RESOURCE, ECHO, NAT BOUNTY, BUY SEASON, TOMTOM, SMRT FR LF, Focus/Dailies, DXG, NATROL, MEDLINE, W-BRAND, G.F HEALTH, Biofinity, NESTLE, SHOPRIDER, Proclear, PANDIGITAL, G
- Memorial Hermann Meml City Med
- Memorial City, Westside, Memorial
- Pharmacy, Immunizations, Specialty Pharmacy, Photofinishing,Worksite Health & Wellness Centers, Diabetes Management, Skin Care Advice, Allergies, Weight Management
Not for Profit