PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
As a company, we strive for excellence in customer service by supplying the right products and quality services at the least possible cost and in a timely manner.
- General Info
- Engine parts distributor, and engine / vehicle service facility with primary concentration on diesel engines. Engine component rebuilder of turbochargers, diesel fuel injection systems, and diesel cylinder heads.
- Business History
- Founded in 1972 as Diesel Injection and Electric by James Lewis Roberts Sr., and his former partner, Turbo Diesel & Electric Systems is still a family-owned and operated business reaching now into the third generation. Starting out with three employees and a single location in Georgia, our company expanded over the years to more than seventy employees and six locations serving Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina. Throughout our years of doing business, we have achieved top sales awards with various manufacturers from all over the world.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun ClosedHoliday Hours 2023/01/01 ClosedHoliday Hours 2023/11/23 ClosedHoliday Hours 2023/12/25 Closed
- Social Links
- Fuel Injection Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Electric Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Truck Service & Repair
- Service work Tool and test equipments
- Payment Options
- English, Spanish
Master Distributer for Garrett Advancing Motions, Borgwarner, Holset Turbochargers, Denso, Bosch, Delphi, Leece Neville
Association of Diesel Specialists
- ADS Automotive Diesel Specialists,Autocare Association
Diesel Injection and Electric
- Other Email