PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Each and every visit has been quick and concise. The staff always makes my child and I feel at ease when work needs to be done considering i hate needles. Thanks to my sisters referral of this dental facility it has been possible for me to return without thinking twice.
I can honestly say that the staff at Preferred Dental has made me feel at ease and they truly care about making me feel comfortable without judgment. I haven't visited a dentist in a long while because of fear and embarrassment. I actually look forward to my visits now.
Great my dentist the doctor listen to my many complaints and did all the adjustments needed for my comfort with my new dentures it is nice that they actually listen.
I went there for my cleaning with my 4 month old baby, the staff were very nice and helpful. they kept asking me if I need anything. They held my baby during the cleaning. Dr.Lee did my fillings, I was so surprised that I didn't feel the shot. I will go back to finish the rest of the work.
Best dental office I've ever been to. The care I received was truly genuine and sincere. My teeth and gums are in excellent shape and I'm sure I'll keep it that way with their great help.
I recommend PDC because the gentle atmosphere and caring, devoted staff puts me at ease, as someone who originally feared dentists. When my treatment was done, it was hard to believe I was at the dentist this whole time; and now I can smile again!
I think this is what anyone would want in a dental office. It's huge and there's lots of dentists and little waiting time. The whole place runs like a well oiled engine. My teeth and gums are in great shape because the staff took the time to educate me about my dental health which was very different than other offices I had been to. I'll be coming back for sure!
I have been a patient of Dr. E's since I was a little kid and now I take my own kids to him. I thank him for always being there for me and my family for every dental emergency.
First time in my life I felt comfortable in a dentist chair!! The staff was very pleasant, warm and courteous. The procedure was literally painless. Everyone had a very caring attitude during the procedures and the follow up. I was given individual attention by one and all. The patience and expertise of the dentists made me feel very relaxed and assured.I must say I was very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Preferred Dental Care to all my family and friends.
It has been a wonderful experience meeting such great people who really care about their patients. From my first phone call I knew I had chosen the right dentist office. I couldn't be more happy with my selection and I would recomend anyone to go there!!!!!!
I have always been seen by male Doctors. My Union recommended Preferred Dental Care and my Dentist ended up being a "lady" - Dr S. Trivedi back in August 1999. It was an unforgettable experience, I have never received such professional, tender and kinder service. That's why I'm still her patient and I recommend anybody that needs dental treatment to her office. The staff at Preffered Dental are unique and original.
Dr. Choi has been remarkable. Her patience and knowledge has eased any nervousness or apprehension I had. The care I received at Preferred Dental Care has made me feel as if I am truly cared for not only as a patient but as a person. I am so excited to my results and I am glad that Dr. Choi will be there to help through each step of the way !!!!! - DR.
We Care For People... Not Just Teeth
- General Info
- At Preferred Dental Care, we care for people, not just teeth. Our professionals are well trained, warm and caring people and are always happy to help you achieve healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime.Our dentists have a collective 70 plus years of experience and have graduated from some of the most reputable dental schools. The team attends continuing education courses to keep their skills updated as we update our dental technology. They do this to provide you with the best care possible. We provide many specialties to handle all of your specific dental needs under one roof. We have very convenient morning, evening and weekend hours for your convenience. We feature a multi-lingual staff that speaks Spanish, Korean, Cantonese, French, Romanian, Persian, Pashto, Hindi Gujarati and Punjabi.Our in-house lab allows us to provide same day dentures. It's a special convenience that allows direct communication between the patient and the in-house lab technician resulting in great fitting dentures. Our practice enjoys a reputation as a patient oriented and a quality service providing practice.We always welcome new and emergency patients and promise to provide prompt and friendly service at all times. Call us today for a free consultation and smile with confidence.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Social Links
- Dentists, Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Medical Service Organizations, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
- In addition to four highly trained general dentists and two hygienists, we have the following specialists:* A Periodontist to Keep Your Gums Healthy * An Oral Surgeon for Wisdom or Impacted Teeth* An Implant Specialist for Surgical Implants* An Orthodontist for Braces* A Prosthodontist for Dentures, Bridges & Crowns* We Feature Custom Dentures in One Day* We Have A Variety Of Whitening Options To Suit Your Individual Needs, Including Take Home Kits And A One Hour "Zoom" Laser Teeth Whitening System
- Payment Options
- invisalign, zoom
- On 45th avenue between Parsons and Kissena Blvd, Across Flushing Hospital, 20 minute walk from Subway 7 Main Street station
- Flushing, Northeastern Queens
- Soothing decor, Clean and sterile environment, Friendly dentist, hygienist and team, Open evening and weekends, emergencies seen promptly, All specialities under one roof, Dental lab on site, same day dentures,
- Cantonese, English, Hindi, Korean, Spanish
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
Specialties: Chips, Periodontology, Periodontics
Emergency Service: Yes
Appointment Needed: Yes