PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
- BrightStar provides the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. The care we provide empowers our clients to live well at every stage of life and in every setting, and gives their families and loved ones peace of mind. We do more so our patients and their families have the support they need to get the most out of life. Each BrightStar client receives a personal, in-depth assessment conducted by a registered nurse that takes into account their condition, personality, and environment. We then create an individualized plan of care that meets our clients' unique physical and emotional needs. This plan of care is carried out by one of our highly-qualified caregivers. With our Guaranteed CompatibilityTM system, we will strive to match the right caregiver with your loved one, and we will not stop until all parties involved are satisfied. All our caregivers are fully screened, insured and bonded, licensed and/or state certified, so you can be sure that you are receiving the highest quality service. Our services are available around the clock - from daily, weekly, part-time or on a 24/7 live-in basis - wherever the patient resides. At BrightStar, our mission is to go above and beyond to make more possible - more support, more joy, more security, more peace of mind. Let us know how we can help. Each BrightStar office is independently owned and operated. Open 24 hours.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Home Health Services, Alzheimer's Care & Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Child Care, Rehabilitation Services, Transportation Services
- Payment Options
- LifeCare (care for adults age 18 to senior) KidCare (care for newborns to teens up to age 17) Staffing (supplemental staffing support for medical facilities)
- All of our caregivers are screened, trained, bonded and insured, and undergo Bloodborne Pathogen and HIPAA training. We test all of our medical personnel to assess their skills to make sure they are the best in the business! Every one of BrightStar's employees are completely covered by insurance so you and your loved ones can have more peace of mind knowing that if something unforeseen happens to your caregiver, they are completely covered by insurance. Our services are available 24/7 wherever your loved one needs care and support.
- SCSA - Society of Certified Senior Advisors BBB - Better Business Bureau NPDA - National Private Duty Association CMSA - Case Managers Society of America CSA ,*All locations independently owned and operated. Please contact your local office for a full list of certifications and organizations