PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
built on trust
- General Info
- Stop-N-Stor is a family owned and operated business. We have grown to eight locations in Ohio with the support of thousands of satisfied customers. We realize the need for storage can occur during times of change that can be stressful, so we try to make the process as smooth as possible. Our friendly resident managers work hard to ensure your satisfaction with the entire storage experience. At Stop-N-Stor, we care about our customers and our reputation, and it shows. Stop by for a facility tour. There is no obligation - we would just like to show you what sets us apart from the rest. With over 35 years of experience in the storage business, we provide the highest standards in quality and convenience. Call or stop by today!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Automobile Storage, Moving Boxes, Self Storage, Storage Household & Commercial
- Self storage units for household or commercial uses; Outdoor parking for vehicles; Locks, boxes, and packing supplies; Ask about our Free moving truck and driver special
- Payment Options
- Located at the NE corner of Route 57 and Taylor St. near Invacare in Elyria, OH.
- RESIDENT ONSITE MANAGEMENT: Friendly and professional; Knowledgeable to help solve your storage problems; Lives on the premises; MONEY-SAVING FEATURES: Variety of unit sizes - no need to rent more space than needed; Prorated rents - only pay for days used; Month to month rentals - no long-term contracts; No administrative or set-up fees; No security deposit; SECURITY FEATURES: Computerized gate access; Individual door monitors; Fenced and lighted; CONVENIENCE: Located at Rt 57 and Taylor St in Elyria; Office opens Monday - Saturday at 10:00 am; Evening and weekend hours by appointment; Access to units every day with computerized gate code; Automatic monthly credit card payment option; CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Sturdy block buildings; Shingled truss roof creates an attic above stored items; Partitions floor to ceiling; Drywall ceilings; Sloped concrete driveways for good water drainage; Concrete unit floors raised two levels above driveways to prevent water from draining into units;
8 locations in Northern Ohio
in Lorain, call 440-282-6559
west side, call 440-323-0707
- National Federation of Independent Businesses; Council of Smaller Enterprises; Self Storage Association of Ohio, charter advisory board member