We apologize for the inconvenience

The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company.

You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in .

REVIEWS write reviewWrite a Review


  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1
1 Reviews
Rate this business!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!



Thanks for sharing your value time and wish everything is going on with you and your business! We are manufacturer, and can produce all kinds of ladies bags, handbags and shoulder bags; our factory founded in 1998, and has rich experience doing foreign trade business. Our products can keep up with the trend, fashion leisure, beautiful etc. and the materials including PU, PVC, leather, canvas and so on The price range: USD3-8/piece FOB port: Tianjin, China The MOQ: 1000pieces for one style Supply ability: 100000pcs/month Payment: T/T in advance; Delivery: within 10-30days after receipt the 30% down payment. (The rest 70% balance the B/L) Any questions will be welcomed. We look forward to your early reply. Best Regards Ashley

Was this Review helpful to you?0
Extra Phones

Phone: 718-433-3779

Phone: 718-433-3771

Handbags-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Handbags
Corona, Northwestern Queens, South Corona

Abausa Corporation

ABA International Corporation

Aba International Corp

Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext.