PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Experience our best... Price, Atmosphere, Service!
- General Info
An Ohio licensed precious metals dealer brokering gold, silver and platinum, Federal Gold Traders has three conveniently located branch offices. We offer a unique and upscale experience for those interested in liquidating broken, out-of-date or otherwise unwanted jewelry including precious stones and watches. We also purchase coins and U.S. paper currency as well as silver flatware, tray and tea sets.
Our unique volume-based pricing structure rewards customers with higher returns when buying or selling precious metals, setting us apart from the competition.
Independently owned and operated Federal Gold Traders' unique fundraising program has earned them a reputation of unquestionable integrity within the Columbus community.
Our turnkey program provides participating non-profit organizations with a contribution from Federal Gold Traders equal to 10% of all buying transactions resulting from their organizations referrals.
Partnering with our team and their dedication to providing quality pricing, atmosphere and service ensures a positive fundraising experience and outcome not just for the charity, but the people who support it as well.
Non-profit organizations of all sizes are encouraged to contact their local Federal Gold Traders representative to learn more about this lucrative fundraising alternative.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sat: Sun Closed
- Coin Dealers & Supplies, Collectibles, Consignment Service, Diamond Buyers, Diamonds, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Jewelers, Jewelry Buyers, Metals, Pawnbrokers, Precious Metals, Second Hand Dealers
- We specialize in the following services: 1. Full service buying of gold, silver and gemstones including, but not limited to coins, U.S. paper currency, jewelry (including gemstones and watches) as well as silver flatware, tray and tea sets.2. Providing a diverse selection of gold and silver coins, bars and rounds for investment or gift purchase.3. A unique community fundraising program offering non-profit organizations of all sizes a donation equal to 10% of all purchases we make from individuals referred by their group.
- Approximately one mile east of 270 on the north side of East Broad Street next to Starbucks and FedEx.
- East Broad, East Columbus
- Other Locations:
- 4583 N. High Street, Clintonville, Ohio 43214
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure Ronald McDonald HousePelotoniaRespite Connection DRAColumbus
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes