PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Earlier, I had 3 prescriptions faxed to the Chehalis Walgreens (my doctor showed me the fax). But when I went to pick them up, they said only 2 prescriptions were requested - that they had to "investigate" the other RX (call my doctor) and that I'd need to come back on a different day. And it's a 12-mile drive each way from where I live. Today, I called up to get one RX filled. But they couldn't fill it because insurance denied payment. The problem? They screwed up my record, showing an insurance company I had LAST YEAR. Again, they said they'd have to "investigate." I told them they could investigate to their heart's content - but that in the meantime, I was switching to Rite-Aid. I'm hoping they don't screw up, too.
My wife and have just moved to the Chehalis area and needed to locate a new drug store for our med needs First stop was the Walgreens drug store. The very rude pharmacist refused to honor Dr. Snows prescription before I could find my CVS card. We headed back home. My wife had knee surgery earlier in the day and was in pain. I wondered if I could ever get her pain meds. Then we came upon a Rite Aid pharmacy in Chehalis. I handed the very charming lady the prescription. I told her that we had just moved here leaving our drug store behind. She said with a big smile no problem She signed me up and with in a short time we were heading home. Now I was the one smiling. Boy what a difference. I will never go back to that other drug store. Dick S.
They didn't tell me they were only giving me four of my 20 pills, and they didn't call the prescriber like other RiteAid's do to get authorization to refill something taken regularly. So I too have to make a long drive back for no particularly good reason.
The first time we had our half a dozen sent prescriptions there, they forgot to give us one of my husband's and we didn't realize it until the next morning. The online account showed it had been filled, but since it's a long drive for us to get there, we didn't want to go back without being sure they could find it. We phoned and phoned, starting an hour and a half after they were supposed to be open, but no one answered. A very poor start, for sure.
- General Info
- Rite Aid is a leading drug store chain offering superior pharmacies, health and wellness products and services, complete photo printing, and savings and discounts through our Rite Aid Rewards loyalty program. Rite Aid’s mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences that provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice to meet their unique needs. Customers confidently choose us first for their everyday health and wellness needs because we consistently understand and exceed their expectations. Come visit Rite Aid so we can help you not just get healthy, but get thriving.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Pharmacies, Convenience Stores, Photo Finishing
- Cosmetics & Beauty
- Diabetes Management
- Diabetic Supplies
- Flu Shots
- Foreign Language Translation Services
- Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- Health & Wellness Goods
- Higi Health Management Station
- Home Medical Equipment
- Medicare Prescription
- One Trip Refills
- Over The Counter Medicine
- Pharmacist Consultations
- Prescription Medicine
- Rx Savings Programs
- Smoking Cessation
- Snacks and Candy
- Payment Options
- Advil, Claritin, Colgate, Crest, Gillette, Hershey, Kellogg's, L'Oreal, Maybelline, Nature Made, Neutrogena, Pampers, Plan B, Revlon, Tide, Vicks
- Children’s Miracle Network,Folds of Honor,KidCents
- Other Information
Specialties: Prescriptions, Skincare, Birth Control, Vitamins, Greetings Cards, Beauty, Baby Products, Vision Care, Medicine, Food, Snacks, and Drinks, Personal Care, Household Products