Chanhassen Family DentistryAdd to Favorites
Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Hygienists
8116 Mallory Ct, Chanhassen, MN 55317
Today: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Be the first to add a photo!
REVIEWS Write a Review
We Make Mouths Look And Feel Great!
- General Info
- Routine Cleaning You can prevent costly procedures, disease and discomfort by coming in for a regular check-up and cleaning. Regular visits keep your teeth and gums healthy and will maintain your smile for a lifetime. Oral Cancer Screening Every dental checkup includes an oral cancer screening. Oral cancer is easy to detect in its beginning stages, when the opportunity for successful treatment is great. We thoroughly examine your mouth to identify any abnormalities and follow-up if further testing is needed. Preventing Periodontal Disease Healthy gums are essential for good oral health. You can prevent gum disease by brushing and flossing regularly and, if needed, by using mouth rinses. Gum disease can be caused by a number of things, including poor dental hygiene or other physical changes such as illness, changes of medications, or hormonal changes. All of these factors change the chemistry inside your mouth and can cause periodontal disease. As a part of your routine visit, we will check your gums to ensure that they are healthy. Fluoride Treatments Regular fluoride treatments strengthen the minerals in your tooth enamel, and help prevent decay. Fluoride varnish is applied with a small brush – no more fluoride trays. After treatments, your teeth will be stronger and more resistant to acid and bacteria that can dissolve your enamel. It may also reverse demineralization in some cases. Many patients with gum recession, toothbrush abrasion, and generalized sensitivity say their mouths feel better after fluoride treatments. Sealants Dental sealants act as a barrier, protecting the pits and grooves of the biting surfaces of the back teeth where decay occurs most frequently. Dental sealants are made from a plastic resin that is brushed onto your teeth, creating smooth surfaces that the bristles of your toothbrush can easily clean. Sealants are applied to permanent molar teeth before decay occurs, significantly increasing the health life of the teeth. Detecting Problems We use digital dental x-ray technology, which uses 80% less radiation than standard x-rays. Images are ready to view immediately. No more waiting for your x-rays to be developed. DIAGNOdent is a tool that can scan all of the the surfaces of your teeth in just a few minutes. This tool can reveal tiny cracks and cavities not visible to the naked eye, making it easy to detect and fix problems before they become more difficult and costly to repair. Care At Home We can provide the tools and knowledge to help you take better care of your teeth between visits. Brush your teeth at least twice daily, especially before going to bed at night. It’s also important to brush your tongue to remove any bacteria build-up. Use an ADA approved soft bristle brush, or an electric toothbrush to easily remove plaque. Flossing is the best way to clean between teeth and along the gum line. Daily flossing helps prevent plaque build up and keeps your gums healthy. Floss holders make this task easy. Ask your dentist about other at home dental aids that can help your mouth stay healthy.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu:
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Hygienists, Endodontists, Implant Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Mini-Dental Implants, Micro-Dental Implants, Same-Day Crowns, Dentures, Teeth Whitening, Botox® and Dermal Fillers.
- Payment Options
- Invisalign Botox Cerec Carecredit Cos, invisalign
- We are in Chanhassen, south of highway 5 and one block west of Powers Boulevard, on Mallory Court. Our entrance is on the southwest west (left) corner of the building.
- SW Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Other Link
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Services: General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Mini-Dental Implants, Micro-Dental Implants, Same-Day Crowns, Dentures, Teeth Whitening, Botox® and Dermal Fillers.
Data provided by one or more of the following: Thryv, Data Axle, Yext.