PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
06/04/09Provided by Citysearch
I went to Dr. Greding who is located in Gilbert about a year ago for a cleaning. Long story short I was told I take very good care of my teeth but there are a few issues which had to do with 4 cavities. Before going there I had no pain or discomfort with my teeth. The way they went on & on about how my fillings are old I just got the feeling that these concerns were unnecessary and maybe money driven. These issues were going to cost me about $900.00 plus. I never went back.
Now as far as Dr. Garelick's is concerned I trust him. I went for a cleaning already thinking this was going to be costly because of my previous Dental appointment. I never mentioned what Dr. Greding found, I only mentioned that I have tooth bothering me. My tooth was sensative to heat (which just started a couple of days before my cleaning appointment) they veiwed the xray 's and found that my tooth had an old filling and the cavity was actually under the filling and being that I'm senstive to heat it meant that the nerve had been compromised. I needed a root canal. ( i guess Dr. Gredings office was truthful about 1 of the 4 cavaties) Dr. G did the root canal the same day. Besides the root canal I don't have any other cavaties and was told again how well I take care of my teeth. I guess the 3 other cavities Dr. Greding found magically disappeared.
Dr. G didn't strike me as money driven the work done by him was good. I watched TV while they did the root canal and I was suprised how quick he was done.
I'm very happy I was referred to him!!!!
He gets 10 thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!
12/22/05Provided by Citysearch
I know many families with children who love Dr. G. My own children have been going there since they were in diapers. He is a wonderful doctor with a great bed side manner. The patients needs are met and he truly cares. Just look at the wall of all the smiling children's photos he has. He is a father himself and his wife is a pediatrician, I think they understand children well. In regards to the last reviewer, if Dr. G questioned anyone's ""parenting skills"", I feel it was not Dr. G's reputation that was tarnished, but rather an embarrassment to the reviewer.
09/30/05Provided by Citysearch
Dr. Garelick was not happy with my parenting skills and went on to share it with our staff members. He then proceeded to send me a letter recommending that the next time I should send my children in for a cleaning with ""some"" other family member, or just stay in the waiting room and ""read""! He is rude and has no bedside manners, and then he talks about his patients and how he would like to dismiss them. I happily dismissed myself and my children!
Chandler Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry
- General Info
- Chandler dentist, Jeffrey S. Garelick, DDS is a leader and dental instructor in cosmetic and implant dentistry. He is well qualified to exceed your cosmetic, restoration and general dentistry.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Tue: Wed: Thu - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Dentists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry Implant Dentistry Restoration Dentistry General Dentistry
- Payment Options
- Ocotillo Fiesta Plaza - (W Ocotillo Rd & S Alma School Rd) N on S Alma School Rd towards W. Queen Creek Rd. Turn into Plaza (we are just behind McDonalds) (W. Queen Creek Rd & S Alma School Rd) South on S Alma School Rd. U-turn at S Basha Rd.
- The Octotillo
- Drill-less Air Abrasion Dentistry Laughing Gas Nitrous Oxide Oral Sedation Dentistry
- English, Spanish
- International Congress of Oral Implantoligist American Academy of Cosmetic Dentist American Academy of Dentistry American Academy of Implant Dentistry Academy of Ossiointegration
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: Yes
Services: Cosmetic Dentistry Implant Dentistry Restoration Dentistry General Dentistry