PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
What makes a great dental office? Is it one that provides excellent care in a patient centric manner? How about years of experience? How about a passion for patient smiles and seeing the same staff every visit? If that is important, call us today!
Centrally Located on Cary Parkway between HWY 1 & Tryon Rd
- General Info
- Creating Smiles in Cary with Personality and Charm. If you are searching for a new dental home, call the offices of Jeffrey B. LaMura today. With a true gift for chairside manners and a compassionate, comforting style of dentistry, Dr. LaMura and his staff help patients feel at home. Our office is laid back to where we want your visit to the dentist to be fun, enjoyable, and most of all, beneficial to your health. Our team values your time and want to ensure you take an active role in decisions regarding your personalized care. The whole team is easy going and are happy to answer questions and address your concerns with a warm smile. We love and welcome entire families. You will have a dedicated team working for you to advance your oral health and promote beautiful smiles that will last a lifetime. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
- Business History
- A native of the Worcester, MA, Dr. LaMura, has spent his entire career in dentistry at various places along his educational and professional journey. He received his undergraduate degree from St. Josephs University in Philadelphia. He graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1995. Dr. LaMura returned to Philly, where he completed a general practice residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. From there, he worked at different offices in New Jersey and his home state of Massachusetts until he decided to purchase his own practice in 2002 in Connecticut. In 2013, Dr. LaMura sold his Connecticut practice and settled in North Carolina where he opened his own practice in Cary. He is now happy to deliver quality dental care to every member of your family, no matter how simple or complex the problem. Come visit our office or call us today!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Wed: Thu: Fri - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Dental Equipment & Supplies, Dentists, Implant Dentistry, Orthodontists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- General and Preventive Dentistry including Comprehensive Exams, Cleanings and Hygiene, X-Rays, Fluoride Treatment, Oral Cancer Screenings, Periodontal Treatment, Mouthguards, Oral Sedation, Snoring Treatments and Emergency Care. Cosmetic Dentistry including Porcelain Veneers, Full Mouth Restoration, Crown Lengthening, Gum Recounting, Composite Bonding and Smile Whitening. Restorative Dentistry including Composite Tooth Colored Fillings, Crowns, Partials, Dentures, Implants, Root Canals Treatment, Oral Surgery and Bridges. Orthodontics including Invisalign and Six Month Smiles
- Payment Options
- CEREC Same Day Crowns, Invisalign Clear Braces, Six Month Smiles Clear Braces
- Centrally Located on Cary Parkway between HWY 1 and Tryon Rd
- Emergency Service. CEREC Same Day Crowns. Care Credit Financing. Many Insurances Accepted including Aetna, Delta Dental, Connection, Dentemax, Humana, Guardian, Metlife, United Healthcare, United Concordia, BCBS, Careington (limited policies), Tricare (military). Do Not See Yours? Call us to see if we participate.
Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society where he was awarded 2016’s America’s Best Dentists.
Connecticut Magazine named him a Top Dentist of 2009.
Dr LaMura was invited to join the prestigious Seattle Study Club in which he found himself among some of the top speakers and clinicians across the United States.
- American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society, Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society where he was awarded Americas Best Dentists.
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, DeltaCare USA, Delta Dental Premier